Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking an Applications Developer II for a permanent full time role.
Responsibilities: Responsible for design, development and support of application solutions supporting a strategic enterprise architecture standard
Objectives: Effective delivery and management of the technology solutions to meet business needs
- Demonstrates a detailed knowledge and experience of software development techniques and principles along with ability to accurately estimate effort required to deliver software to meet design specifications
- Experience working on development teams using a technology stack like .NET, Java, J2EE, web services, ASP, etc.
- Strong technical and functional experience in using and developing an “enterprise-wide” business application on a platform like ERP, MES BI, etc. (i.e. SAP, Microsoft AX, Wonderware, etc.)
- Experience in working closely with customers in defining the requirements and of key information solutions using a similar platform to one as listed above.
- Domain experience working with manufacturing execution (MES), manufacturing operations management (MOM), SCADA, or material resource/enterprise resource planning (MRP/ERP) systems or applications
- Knowledge of pertinent industry concepts and standards as they pertain to application areas (i.e. Data standards, MESA, ISA 95, etc.)
- Experience in creating software development templates and libraries to facilitate team development speed and progress in all above technology areas.
- Experience in interfacing systems such as MES to ERP and other “peer” external systems, SCADA or Automation layer through Data Historians, OPC servers, or other mechanisms a plus
- Knowledge and experience with application integration concepts and development
- Knowledge and experience with business intelligence concepts, strategy and development
Experience & Technical Skills (must be proficient in 2 or more):
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Engineering, or relevant experience
- 3+ years’ experience in application development
- SQL Stack BI Development (RDBS, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, TSQL, PowerBI)
- .NET Framework (.NET Core)
- VisualStudio, C#
- Javasript ES5/ES6
- Biztalk development
- Source control (VSTS, Git or equivalent)
- RESTful interfaces a plus
- MSDynamicsAX/D365 for Operations (X++) a plus
- MSDynamicsCRM/D365 CRM a plus
- BPM (AgilePoint) development a plus
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Experience as scrum master
- Experience with mobile development
- Demonstrates a proactive commitment to safety by taking the time to understand risks and completing all required safety training.
- Complies with safety requirements by following all safety procedures and by reporting/documenting safety incidences and near misses.
- Demonstrates personal accountability to learning and development of oneself as well as assisting with development of new employees and peers.
- Willingly accepts coaching and mentoring from more experienced resources and provides the same when working with entry level resources.
- Promotes teamwork by participating as a team player while also demonstrating effective communication skills with the team, management and the customer.
- Proactively works to build good relationships with peers, leaders and customers while also demonstrating the ability to meet customer expectations.
- Seeks out new responsibilities and stretch opportunities while demonstrating creativity in identifying better means of accomplishing a job.
- Displays ambition for learning new processes, platforms or other new offerings at MAVERICK.
- Displays leadership abilities including honesty, integrity and professionalism across all aspects of the business.
- Demonstrates a willing, can-do attitude by actively participating in teams.
- Exhibits proficiency and personal accountability for project performance and meeting customer needs.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com