We need someone who can assess current business process with business unit leaders. Identifies processes that need improvement and /or automation to reduce costs, improve efficiencies and maximize productivity. Evaluates existing resources and develop program designs that meet or exceeds expectations. Directs planning, scheduling and monitoring of new development using current, new and emerging technologies.
- B.S. degree in Business or related field, or equivalent formal and practical training required including managing a department or business unit.
- Must have a passion for solving business challenges.
- Strong knowledge of business operations and their interrelationships required.
- Must be an effective listener and a strong communicator.
- Must be a visionary – able to see what should be and formulate corresponding goals.
- Ability to manage and prioritize concurrent, multiple projects and teams required.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in: systems development, process/workflow analysis, testing, implementation, and human interface/navigation required.
- Must be decisive – able to choose the most appropriate course of action.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, leadership, coaching, time management, and negotiation skills.
- Must obtain a thorough understanding of the company process, mission, and goal.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com