The candidate will be an individual contributor involved in:
· Identify appropriate SIP routing mechanisms
· Recommend SIP registrar and feature architecture
· Estimate performance and capacity of the platform
· Prepare n architectural and functional specification documents.
This person will be responsible to drive architecture, author architecture documents, and work with developers on functional and technical specifications with other developers on the team. The position requires the selected person to possess excellent written and oral communication skills. The position interfaces with Product Management and all Engineering development teams.
· Experienced architect of VoIP based solutions
· Extensive SIP protocol knowledge
· JAVA programming
· Objected oriented design skills
· C++ programming
· Linux application development
· Experienced in working with 3rd party vendor products as well as open source
· Strong verbal and written communication
· Process (full life cycle development)
· Systems- and architecture-level design experience
· Experienced in identifying and measuring performance benchmarks for a system
· Familiar with network interfacing and administration.
· Experienced in architecting solutions with SIP feature servers
· Experienced in Highly-available and redundant architecture definition
· Experience in IP and networking protocols and architectures.
· Experience in security, including security of networks, servers, and VoIP systems (SRTP, IPSEC).
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering is required.
· Masters Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering is preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org