The Business Analyst will be responsible for identifying and performing needs assessment and requirements definition along with functional analysis of our software solution and its applicability to current client needs and requests. This person will also act as a project manager in holding software development staff accountable for providing timely software modifications and completed code along with system enhancements. This position reports to the Programming Manager.
Our software environment is .NET (C#). SQL Server 2005 is the database for the system. Agile programming is the development methodology used.
· Define client needs and functional requirements of software system
· Lead developers in planning and executing system enhancements
· Able to work as part of a team and as an individual contributor
· Will interact with technical staff, engagement managers, and non-technical personnel
· Maintain design documentation for a changing code environment
· Must have business analyst or software analyst experience
· Must have experience working in a professional, full life cycle software environment
· Must have solid knowledge of software functional analysis
· Must be able to motivate others and work well with both technical staff and laymen
· Experience with building web applications
Benefits: 401k (match 50% on the first 6), employer paid 60% of health and dental insurance premium, FSA and Cafeteria plan, life and LTD insurance (100% company paid).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org