Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Business Analyst with Buiness Intellegence / SAP experience.
Reporting to the Team Lead – Business Intelligence, the business analyst will participate in a cross-functional, team environment as a key member of the implementation team responsible for implementation and support of SAP Business Warehouse applications using SAP ECC, BI and the Business Objects Suite.
This position is a core team member of the company’s SAP implementation initiative Business Analytics team. This individual supports global design, realization, implementation and support of finance, controlling and planning applications using SAP BI and the Business Objects Suite.
This role will provide support to the global super users and business process teams with major emphasis on SAP BI and Business Objects environment. This position requires resolving technical problems with all business warehouse reporting issues as well as managing the integration points with other SAP related modules, and will act as a single contact point for problem management.
The business analyst will use approved company implementation methodology to ensure all design aspects are resolved by the assigned completion date, provide appropriate documentation to meet support requirements and coordinate development requests, acting as a single interface to the integration partner. This person will provide project management skills and manage relationships with internal/external customers, work with business process teams in a consulting role and serve as a primary point of contact to the IT organization.
At project end, this role will become part of the companies IT organization as a business analyst.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Bachelors degree in the field of information technology or business administration.
– Minimum 5 years of business analyst related experience.
– Minimum 5 years experience in design and configuration in SAP BW 3.5 or higher.
– Minimum of 2 years experience with SAP Business Objects Suite.
– Two full cycles of an SAP BW implementation and production support preferred.
– Minimum 3 years experience in SAP ECC 6.0 or higher.
– Experience with SAP BPC (Business Planning & Consolidation) is a plus.
– Functional experience in the financial operations is preferred.
– Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data modeling.
– Experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
– Proven experience in the operation and analysis of database hardware, software, and standards, as well as data retrieval methodologies and applications.
– Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flowcharts.
– Ability to create systematic and manual operations procedures in both technical and user-friendly language.
– Ability to apply statistical and other research methods into systems issues and products as required.
– Experience with core software applications, such as ERP, CRM, PLM, BI, etc.
– Demonstrated project management skills.
– Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
– Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
– Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
– Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
– Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
– Highly self motivated and directed.
– Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
– Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
– Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
– Strong customer service orientation.
– Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org