Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Business Intelligence Business Analyst for a permanent role.
The BI Business Analyst will be responsible for understanding business data, performing analysis and report writing utilizing key sets of information from the company SAP BW system and applications. They will work with the business users in understanding business reporting and analysis needs to gather and document requirements to support the delivery of the needed back end structures and data, as well as plan and implement the proper front end reporting and presentation solutions.
The BI Business Analyst will provide expertise in the visualization and presentation of enterprise data to satisfy the analytical, decision support, and operational reporting needs of the business community. They will be responsible to maintain, update and enhance existing reports, as well as develop, test, and deploy new reporting solutions to the production environment. They will also participate in the planning and implementation of reporting strategies and go forward reporting solutions with the Business Intelligence Team.
The ideal candidate will possess a comprehensive knowledge of the front end reporting tools used within the SAP BI suite (including SAP BW, EP, Business Objects, and MS Excel). This individual will be required to apply proven communication, analytical and problem solving abilities to help maximize the benefit of the SAP BW system, data, and Business Intelligence applications in the company environment.
– Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, MIS or related discipline preferred
– 5+ years of hands-on experience using SAP BW for reporting, required
– 2+ years of experience using SAP BI version 7.0 / BEx version 7 highly desirable
– Developed Business Intelligence (BI) Reports, Front End and Presentation Applications using a variety of tools
– Expert user of Microsoft Excel, with extensive experience in the use of formulas, conditional formatting, pivot tables, charts, and macros, to include custom VB coding experience
– Direct experience using SAP's BI Business tools, specifically must have expert knowledge of BEx Query Designer/Analyzer, and BEx Workbooks
– Hands on experience with creating and supporting Crystal reports
– Hands on experience with creating and supporting Xcelcius dashboards preferred
– Implementation of report distribution utilizing BEx Broadcaster and SAP Pre-Calc preferred
– Experience developing reports using Business Objects Enterprise reporting tools helpful
– Experience creating, maintaining, and documenting reporting solutions, and KPIs
– Experience supporting customized reporting solutions
– Demonstrated knowledge of Enterprise Business Intelligence and SAP best practices
– SAP ECC knowledge highly desirable; FI, CO, PP-PI, MM, QM, SD
– Experience or training in data modeling, including SAP BW: Info Providers, Data Store Objects (DSOs), Multi Providers, Master Data, aggregates, hierarchies etc. strongly preferred
– Experience with SAP BW*s data warehouse workbench, and system monitoring, including process chain monitoring helpful
– Excellent communication, problem resolution, teamwork and customer service skills
– Ability to handle issues and priority assignments in an independent manner
– Ability to clarify and understand user support issues, effectively perform root cause analysis and provide timely feedback and solutions
– Understand and adhere to standards and compliance requirements (both common and industry-specific)
– Provide technical support to users and SAP team members to ensure development of efficient BI reports and applications utilizing established standards, procedures and methodologies
– Has both conceptual and hands-on experience with executive dashboard, operational, analytical, and ad hoc reporting
– Has extensive experience designing, creating, testing and implementing complex reporting solutions
– Previous experience with reporting in food related industry helpful
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org