Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Business Analyst with experience in Enterprise Portal/SAP.
Reporting to the Team Lead – Business Intelligence/Portal. The business analyst will participate in a cross-functional, team environment as a key member of the continuous improvement team responsible for implementation and support of
SAP NetWeaver Portal.
This individual supports global design, realization, implementation and support of Enterprise Portal for the organization. The individualmust maintain system integrity by following proper testing and documentation procedures using tools-based testing and transport systems. This includes unit, integration, and regression testing of configuration and programmingchanges. The position requires knowledge of all aspects of Enterprise Portal.
– Bachelors degree in the field of information technology or business administration.
– Minimum 5 years of business analyst related experience.
– Minimum 5 years experience in design and configuration in SAP NetWeaver 7.0.
– Minimum of 2 years experience with SAP Enterprise Portal.
– Two full cycles of an SAP Portal implementation and production support preferred.
– Minimum 3 years experience in SAP ECC 6.0 or higher.
– Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, portal administration, TREX, collaboration, content management, and user administration.
– Experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
– Proven experience in the operation and administration of an enterprise portal with users, roles, worksets and iviews.
– Ability to create systematic and manual operations procedures in both technical and user-friendly language.
– Experience with core software applications, such as Java, ERP, CRM, PLM, BI, etc.
– Demonstrated project management skills.
– Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
– Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
– Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
– Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
– Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
– Highly self motivated and directed.
– Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
– Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
– Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
– Strong customer service orientation.
– Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
For a full job description please contact the recruiting department at Cycle3 IT.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org