Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking ( 2 ) Business Analysts with Master Data/SAP experience. This is a Continuous Improvement Role.
Travel may be 50%+ while we the company is in the go-live stages. This person will be traveling to the company sites that have gone live to help work out any issues and fine-tune the process with SAP.
– Bachelor degree in the field of computer science, information technology, accounting, engineering or business administration.
– Minimum 3 years of master data analyst related experience preferred
– One full cycle of an SAP implementation and production support preferred
– Minimum 3 years experience in SAP 4.7 or higher, with experience with SAP master data related to SD, MM, PP, FI, CO, WM, PM, QM.
– Proven experience with business and requirements analysis and business process modeling/mapping.
– Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flowcharts.
– Ability to create systematic and manual operations procedures in both technical and user-friendly language.
– Ability to apply statistical and other research methods into systems issues and products as required.
– Extensive experience with core software applications, such as ERP, CRM, PLM, BI, etc.
– Demonstrated project management skills.
– Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
– Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
– Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills, with strong customer service orientation.
This project is company’s business transformation program that has the primary goal of improving organizational effectiveness and efficiency. It is focused on the alignment and integration of people, processes and technology across the company – including the implementation of an enterprise-wide computer system (SAP).
The Business Analyst – Master Data will be responsible for assisting the Master Data Manager in maintaining the governance, processes, and procedures surrounding the company’s master data. This will include building a team of master data professionals, establishing good working relationships with business owners, and developing the governance structure to ensure on-going data accuracy and completeness. The position will serve as a subject matter expert on topics or initiatives requiring expertise on master data standards, policies and processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Assists the Master Data Manager in maintaining master data governance processes from definition through to execution and continuous improvement.
– Ensures consistency and quality across different types of master data.
– Administers the Issue Tracking and Resolution process.
– Communicates Master Data changes to the business and technology community, including supporting training activities.
– Assists with regular compliance reviews against policies and standards.
– Participates in day-to-day maintenance of master data, including entry and review.
Coordination with Business
– Coordinates data with owner teams.
– Ensures data accuracy and performs data integrity checks.
– Identifies issues from corporate, area council and manufacturing business owners.
– Contributes to the development of communication materials.
– Participates in the development of system and process transition and implementation plans.
Business Process Area Support
– Reviews and advises on proposed data design additions, structural changes, value determinations, standards and conventions on systems.
– Provides input on security issues to ensure that system data access is appropriate and kept current.
– Provides expert knowledge and guidance to the businesses for specific master data objects.
Data Maintenance of Master Data Objects
– Validates and serves as point of escalation for change requests.
– Creates and maintains master and business data as required by the administration process.
– Manages the routing (workflow) and completion of master data.
– Assesses and assists with management of data structures and processes.
– Maintains master data documentation: policies, procedures, forms and training.