Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a SAP Finance Business Analyst for a full time permanent role.
******Not able to accept sponsorships for this role**
Reporting to the Center of Excellence Finance Manager, the SAP Finance Business Analyst will participate in a cross-functional, team environment in the SAP Center of Excellence responsible for support of core company financial business applications.
This position is responsible for the implementation, support, and maintenance of the SAP Financial processes. This position will partner with the implementation teams for rollouts throughout the company. Providing input on system design, integration testing, user training, and post go-live support. You will act as day to day SAP global production support, including coordination with team members and external on and off shore consultants. Recommend best practices to key business users to configure and modify SAP to meet business requirements. The SAP Finance Business Analyst will use approved company implementation and change control methodology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Product Costing, CO, GL, AP, AR, Asset Management, CCA, Internal Orders.
- General Controlling functions that include Cost Centers, Profit Centers, Allocations, and Activity Pricing.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to effectively communicate with business users, stakeholders, technical teams, and various levels of management.
- Ability to listen and communicate in a clear and concise manner, along with the ability to recognize your audience and tailor communications accordingly.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work independently and priority tasks.
- Must be able to managed multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to prioritize.
- Self-motivated and directed, must have the ability to complete assignments.
- Must be able to interact effectively and cooperatively with employees at all levels.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Must be flexible with work schedules and be available to work overtime on evenings and weekends, with or without advanced notice.
- Strong work ethic with ability and willingness to do ‘what it takes’
Education and Experience:
|· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Finance, Engineering or related equivalent experience.|
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
|· 3+ years experience in an SAP production support environment preferred.
· 3+ years experience implementing and supporting the SAP FI/CO/PA module with strong knowledge of integration points between SD, MM, and PP.
· Full FI-CO life-cycle implementation experience from system design to post go live support.
· Experience with Product Costing, CO, GL, AP, AR, Asset Management, CCA, Internal Orders.
· Experience with general Controlling functions that include Cost Centers, Profit Centers, Allocations, and Activity Pricing.
· Experience with Business Warehouse or BI tools.
Licensing and Certification:
|· Certifications not required, but preference for CBAP, Six Sigma Black Belt, PMP, etc.|
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org