Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Business Analyst with SAP experience
within the Procure to Pay module.
Bachelor degree in the field of information technology or business administration.
– Minimum 5 years of business analyst related experience.
– Minimum 5 years experience in design and configuration in SAP 4.6 or higher.
– Minimum 3 years experience in SAP ECC 6.0 or higher.
– Experience with SAP BPC (Business Planning & Consolidation) is a plus.
– Functional experience in the financial operations is preferred.
– Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data modeling.
– Experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
– Proven experience in the operation and analysis of database hardware, software, and standards, as well as data retrieval methodologies and applications.
– Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flowcharts.
– Ability to create systematic and manual operations procedures in both technical and user-friendly language.
– Ability to apply statistical and other research methods into systems issues and products as required.
– Experience with core software applications, such as ERP, CRM, PLM, BI, etc.
– Demonstrated project management skills.
– Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
– Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
– Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
– Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
– Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
– Highly self motivated and directed.
– Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
– Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
– Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
– Strong customer service orientation.
– Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
– Ability to travel up to 50%, including regular travel to/from company area council, manufacturing and distribution sites. This percentage may vary during various ‘go-live’ periods of the project.
Reporting to the Team Lead -Procure to Pay, the SAP business analyst will participate in a cross-functional, team environment as a key member of the implementation team responsible for implementation and support applications using SAP.
This position is a core team member of the company SAP implementation initiative team. This individual supports global design, realization, implementation and support using SAP.
The business analyst will partner with users and implementation partners to plan, conduct, and direct analysis of business problems to be solved within an SAP environment and work with the technical team to translate business requirements into technical design specifications. The individual must maintain system integrity by following proper testing and documentation procedures using tools-based testing and transport systems. This includes unit, integration, and regression testing of configuration and programming changes.
This role will provide support to the global super users and business process teams with major emphasis on several SAP. This position requires resolving technical problems with all area issues as well as managing the integration points with other SAP related modules, and will act as a single contact point for problem management.
The business analyst will use approved company implementation methodology to ensure all design aspects are resolved by the assigned completion date, provide appropriate documentation to meet support requirements and coordinate development requests, acting as a single interface to the integration partner. This person will provide project management skills and manage relationships with internal/external customers, work with business process teams in a consulting role and serve as a primary point of contact to the IT organization.
At project end, this role will become part of the company IT organization in a business analyst role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Work with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
– Chart existing business processes in order to define current business activities for the development of procedures and models.
– Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes and tools – and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes/tools.
– Lead sessions in prototyping new procedures and systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
– Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives for improving processes and systems in operating systems across the organization.
– Perform cost-benefit and return on investment (ROI) analyses for proposed changes to aid management in making implementation decisions.
– Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
– Conduct research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
– Develop, standardize, and maintain new or improved processes and systems based on findings and analysis.
– Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications – verbally or through written documentation – to management, peers, staff, and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood.
– Create models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to programmers.
– Develop budgets and timeframes for changes in order to support company objectives.
– Liaise with various business groups in the organization to facilitate implementation of new or improved business processes and systems.
– Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new processes and systems, and other post-implementation support.
– Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed processes and systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.