Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a either a Business Analyst or Project Manager for a contract to hire opportunity.
*Candidates must have prior PM/BA experience at a Banking Institution.
Initially the consultant will be tasked with establishing and gathering requirements.
The Business Analyst or Project Manager (PM) is responsible for managing strategic, complex projects that span organizational boundaries. These projects will involve the management of external vendors, and multiple business units. The Project Manager is responsible for leading and managing a cross-functional team to deliver defined project outputs on time, within budget, and with quality results. The Project Manager has primary responsibility for defining, planning, tracking, and managing the enterprise project, for identifying key resources, and providing the direction they require in order to meet project objectives. The Project Manager ensures appropriate management, customer and supplier involvement throughout the life of the project. The Project Manager will work closely with senior leaders to understand their business models.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Manage multiple medium, large, and x-large projects
· Build teams, and generate a spirit of cooperation while coordinating diverse activities and groups, people management, and negotiating skills in a team environment
· Work with key stakeholders and project teams to manage multiple works streams and specific tasks and responsibilities on each work stream
· Manage project team members, in a matrix environment.
· Provide performance feedback for project team members to functional
· Coach to clarify assignments and deliverables; manage integration of team member s work; organize work into manageable activity phases to meet milestones
· Manage schedule, risk, controls, quality, budget, process, resources and deliverables for a successful outcome
· Lead the creation of project artifacts with team members following Bank Project Management Methodology
· Evaluate complex situations accurately and identify viable solutions that create successful outcomes for project stakeholders
· Lead the development of Request For Proposal (RFP), and Request For Information (RFI), if required for projects
· Manage vendor relations and procurement related to project
· Adaptable and flexible in managing deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change
· Proven leadership skills, an entrepreneurial mindset, and sound business judgement are essential skills the successful candidate should possess.
· Proven ability to effectively lead and manage cross-functional teams and to manage resources over which no direct authority is exercised.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
· The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor s Degree from a four-year college or university, preferred
Master s Degree in Business Administration, preferred
PMP Certification required
5+ years of Project Management experience, preferred
Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams within a formalized methodology
Demonstrated experience using formal project management methodology, techniques, and tools
Technical background sufficient to understand the technologies and technical issues involved with project and industry
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com