Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer for a permanent opportunity.
In this role you will design and develop analytical systems. Installs, configures, customizes, and troubleshoots tools and applications; monitoring operating efficiency of existing systems. Designs and codes complex queries, reports, cubes; performs testing and revises as necessary.
· Manage the reporting architecture design and improvements including requirements gathering, documentation, and retrospective meetings for all changes to the environments
· Supporting BI architecture and implementation
· Support any new installs and future upgrades within BI environments
· Work in a highly collaborative environment, with a focus on iterative, prototype based development.
· Conduct and oversee user-acceptance testing
· Assist in the building and maintaining of reporting system
· Assist in the creation of general documentation and training materials for applications developed
· Provide ad-hoc and production support
· Analyze specifications and develop/test complex reports and dashboards
· Determines programming specifications for development.
· Creates and documents reusable BI objects and templates.
· Develops the business semantic layer from multiple platforms and databases.
· Designs and codes complex queries and reports; performs testing and revises as necessary. Installs, configures, customizes, and troubleshoots BI tools and applications.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field experience.
· Experience with BI applications; decision support systems, query and reporting, online analytical processing, statistical analysis, forecasting, and data mining.
· Previous experience with Business Intelligence (BI) software
· Experience in SQL programming or the use of business intelligence suites (WebFOCUS, Cognos, Business Objects, OBIEE, Microsoft Analysis Studio, MicroStrategy)
· At least 2 years enterprise data warehouse or smaller data mart project experience
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to work independently
· Effective verbal and written communication for both a technical and non-technical audience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org