Cycle3 IT Staffing is currently seeking a qualified and experienced Business Intelligence Developer. This candidate is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining a Data Warehouse and Decision Support system to support enterprise-wide business systems.
Additional job responsibilities include but are not limited to participating in high level design reviews; supporting development of every aspect of BI development phase; preparing and submitting detailed requirement analysis and design specifications for the data warehouse implementation projects, including assistance with hardware sizing, cost, and capacity planning; helping develop detail design documents for reporting and analysis projects; developing and implementing relational and multidimensional data marts, OLAP reporting, web interfaces, dashboards and scorecards; interfacing with IT management team on methodology and tools, ensuring integration with the overall application strategy; training and mentoring other IT team members in data warehousing and decision support system concepts, tools, and support; providing support for ongoing data warehousing application and database support; acts as data warehouse resource for others on data warehousing and decision support system concepts, tools, administration, and support while managing data warehouse development, test and production environments.
The ideal candidate is dynamic, energetic, and has excellent communication and organizational skills with strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a Bachelor's Degree in an unrelated field combined with four or more years of relevant work experience in data warehouse implementations from both functional/technical perspective and all aspects of the development life cycle is required.
· 3-5 years experience with MS SQL Server Databases (2005 & 2008) is required.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2010, IBM DB2 based solutions, or IBM AS/400 a plus.
· Must have a solid understanding of relational database and OLAP technology.
· 1-3 years experience with database design and development.
· Proven proficiency in SQL statement and analyzing query performance. Strong SQL, PL/SQL skills is required.
· Experience in .NET development along with front-end reporting tools for BI (Microsoft Excel, Reporting Services).
· A strong sense of urgency is required as well as the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
*($500 Signing Bonus)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com