Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking an IT Business Intelligence/ Data Warehouse Analyst for a permanent full time role.
Reports to: IT Business System Manager
Responsibilities: Ownership of all stages for the development /maintenance of the Business Intelligence and Data warehouse portfolio. This includes maintaining existing data environments while migrating to new environments and capabilities. The area is responsible for the entire data analysis tool stack, including ETL development, warehouse modeling and development, structured & unstructured data analysis toolsets, and creation of reports and dashboards to support the business.
Objectives: Effective delivery and management of the technology solutions to meet business needs by enabling better business decisions through wide usage of robust data solutions.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain of Business Intelligence (BI) solutions to support business needs, following BI development best practices and innovative use of appropriate technologies and systems.
- Work with functional business users to design, develop, test, and maintain reports in report writer tools.
- Development and support of complex reports/dashboards including automation, deployment, scheduling & distribution of reports and quality reviews
- Responsible for report/data structure optimization, integration, and data security.
- Administration and general support of the BI and data warehouse platforms including investigation and resolution of issues regarding tool functionality and performance.
- Integrates new acquisition data into existing databases.
- Serves as a project leader or project manager as needed, reporting project status, issues, risks, and benefits.
- Actively participates in business process reviews, conducts process-health diagnostics, drives cross-process as-is and to-be state mapping, and develop recommendations to management.
- Translate business needs into detailed requirements.
- Works with business and IT leadership and functional teams to define process measures and metrics.
- Seek ways to apply new technology to, and reuse existing technology for business processes.
- Promotes continuous improvement in the IT functions and activities of ADF, IDF, FITCO and IsoNova and helps assure understanding of our company processes and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
Job Experience/Technical Expertise:
- 4+ years of experience in data warehouse architecture and engineering; must be able to manage the end-to-end delivery of data warehousing solutions.
- 4+ years “hands-on” experience delivering reports and analytics from Business Intelligence solutions such as Business Objects, Cognos, BI360, PowerBI or other BI tools.
- Experience with MS SQL Stack SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, TSQL.
- Experience with Microsoft based Business Intelligence solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Engineering, or relevant experience.
- 2-4 years’ financial analysis experience a plus.
- Experience with MicroStrategy, QlikView, Tableau type tools is a plus.
- Must be proficient in Excel (advanced level) and Access (intermediate level).
- Strong report/dashboard design and data modeling skills.
- Experience developing and managing data security.
- Understand the support relationship between ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence and reporting.
- Knowledge in IT project management processes, practices, and techniques.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with .NET Framework, n-tier services development, C#, ASP.NET.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM a plus.
- Business Analyst Experience: Sales, Manufacturing & Operations, Procurement, Inventory Control, Accounting, Basic service application systems a plus.
- Successful track record of delivery of projects on time and on budget.
- Understanding of business process management, workflow, and integration methods and tools.
- Ability to conduct research into issues and products as required.
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills and experience working under pressure and deadlines.
- Superior relationship skills – effectively interact with people at every level of the organization.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs.
- Supports working in a team environment in which members participate, cooperate with and support each other.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and utilize sound, independent judgement for making decisions.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to distill complex problems and develop creative solutions.
- Willing to travel as required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org