Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Mid Level Business Systems Analyst for a permanent full time opportunity.
OUR BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYSTS:
- Have a strong passion for technology
- Enjoy designing new tools and enhancements for improving business process
- Are autonomous in their day to day work
- Have strong communication skills and great time management
- Take a consultative approach to problem solving
- Possess creative thinking skills for making processes better, faster and more cost effective
- Are focused on business results; goal oriented
- Have the ability to produce accurate and timely results in a fast-paced environment
- Assist in the adoption of new technology and business process
- Assist in performing internal help desk support
- Provide support on new processes and technologies to the user community
- Perform application/systems testing
- Possess both critical and creative thinking abilities
- Provide Reporting/Analytics
- Strong focus in user adoption and change management
- Strong focus on process improvement
OUR BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST WILL HAVE A SIGNIFICANT ROLE IN OUR ERP UPGRADE:
- Participate in all phases of the SDLC to ensure a successful upgrade
- Instrumental in creating process flows and designs
- Perform UAT; analyze and review findings with the project team
- Key role in change management and user adoption of the new ERP
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Business, Computer Science or related discipline (and/or equivalent work experience).
- Two (2) years’ experience in a technical training, analyst, project management, change management, or performance management role.
- Experience working in the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is highly preferred.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Potential to Grow
We value experience, but we also look for candidates who are ready and willing to learn. New to the technology services industry? We’ll show you the ropes with in-office training and apprenticeships. Our employees grow with us, moving to new roles and departments. Quite simply, we hire for careers not jobs.
We are committed to enhancing every employee’s career potential. Our technical employees have an average of four industry certifications. Sales and service employees participate in a variety of lunch-and-learns and seminars.
We also offer a robust education assistance program. Employees can earn tuition reimbursement as they finish or continue their education.
We offer a variety of health, vision, and dental insurance options. We’ll help you find a plan that works for you and your family.
We offer competitive salaries and an employer match 401k program to invest in your future.
It’s not easy to manage career and home life — so we’ll work with you to make it work. We offer generous paid personal leave, vacation days, and sick time.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org