Must have previous experience working in a plant.
Position Purpose: Responsible for the analysis and design associated with the implementation of company’s Supply Chain software with a focus on the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software. Responsible for analyzing business system processes, software configuration, process documentation, training and software support.
– Business process definition focused on plant asset management and maintenance
– Definition of plant asset inventory control procedures
– End user system training, documentation and report definition
– Software issues and resolution with vendor
– Define purchasing procedures
-Ability to manage maintenance parts inventory
-Ability to define system integration
-Ability to create documentation
-Strong written and verbal communication skills
Required Travel: 60%
-Bachelor’s degree in related field
-Minimum of 5 years mechanical parts and asset management experience including inventory control, asset maintenance and repair scheduling, business process analysis and ERP system knowledge.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com