Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a C# Developer.
The main purpose of this position is to specialize in one or more areas of new application/database development.
- Analyze, program, document, debug, and test applications in the development environment.
- Dedicate majority of time to the development of new products and support of applications already in production.
- Mentor Analysts on technical and functional aspects of the applications.
- Adhere to pre-defined programming standards set by Application Architects.
- Develop recommendations regarding further definition of development standards and application architecture principles.
- Create documentation using established PMO (Project Management Office) standards.
- Perform unit testing and assist in user testing of programming modifications.
- Address system problems during off hours with the guidance from other members of the development staff as needed.
- Provide technical estimates.
- Translate high-level requirements into detailed technical designs and lead design sessions and code walk-throughs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain technical knowledge through training or other measures.
- High level understanding of technologies, procedures, and concepts within specialized area.
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts, including interacting with databases from client applications using stored procedures.
- Ability to read and create Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams.
- Knowledge of source control systems such as Concurrent Version System (CVS) or Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Knowledge of trading protocols such as Financial Information eXchange (FIX).
- Intermediate level proficiency with C++, C#, and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Intermediate level proficiency with SQL databases.
- Intermediate level proficiency with Application Programming Interface (API) – Java Messaging Service (JMS), Common Object Model (COM), Sockets.
- Intermediate level proficiency with Visual Source Safe (VSS) control systems.
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Basic level proficiency with Windows operating systems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 5+ years proven success as an application developer required.
- 5+ years programming experience using OOP and design patterns required.
- 5+ years programming experience using C# and/or C++ required.
- 5+ years experience in designing, developing and debugging applications, with experience in single-threaded, multi-threaded and web service applications required.
- Experience in Microsoft .NET 3.5 or higher required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org