Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a C# .Net developer for a long term project in St. Louis, MO.
This is what you will be working on:
- Designing, developing and testing
- Understanding and implementing complex business functionality alongside Business
- Operating as part of an Agile team (standups, estimation, iterative development CI, demos, retrospectives).
- Meeting and exceeding enterprise standards for quality and process (unit tests, SCM, SLDC tools, documentation).
Interested in joining the crew? Here are a few things we look for in a rock star developer:
- 5+ years of experience in software development with strong customer focus and requirements-driven design and development.
- 3+ years of experience in C#.
- Experience developing software using the .NET framework.
- Knowledge of WCF, developing Web services in the .NET environment, service oriented architecture and multi-tier software design and development.
- Experience developing both WinForms and web-based .NET applications
- A thorough understanding of SDLC processes and methodologies and involvement in the complete product development life cycle.
- Familiarity with the design and implementation of relational databases with hands-on experience with at least one of the following: Oracle, DB2 or SQL Server.
- Experience in RUP and Agile development methodologies and associated tools.
- Experience with object-to-relational mapping tools such as NHibernate or Entity Framework and Spring.NET or StructureMap for loC patterns.
- Experience with build systems such as: Ant or Maven.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com