The key responsibilities of the ideal candidate:
Contribute to the Company vision to improve productivity of the benefit management function through quality, commitment, courtesy and teamwork.
· Demonstrate ownership to drive web product vision and take our solutions to the next level
· Must be results-driven as well as process-driven in order to make a visible impact in this organization.
· Develop, maintain and provide support for Web and Intranet applications.
o 50% – Development of web-based solutions
o 50% – Resolving site and application bugs – effectively locating, replicating, and correcting site and application bugs and delivering patches and service releases.
· Ensuring software projects are completed on time, on budget and according to quality standards.
· Perform custom client work as required.
· Utilize application development process with utmost priority to create safe and secure code.
· Consistently contribute to the success of the company by offering suggestions and ideas, and recognizing and reporting problems to supervisor in an effort to improve the process of tasks performed.
· Implement coding and development standards
The ideal candidate will possess:
A. Skills/Abilities and Knowledge:
· Possess independence and drive to complete work with limited supervision.
· Ability to exercise sound professional judgment in analysis of web issues.
· Proven ability to produce and maintain commercial internet sites integrating tight security practices to protect personal health information.
· Ability to produce strong data-driven implementation projects
· Ability to analyze project scope and estimate level of effort for completion.
· Use of discretion to effect timely solution of problems in order to ensure customer satisfaction, eliminate downtime, and prevent cost overruns.
· Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and concise manner, both internally and externally.
· Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
· Knowledge of SharePoint Services, WPF, and Crystal Reports desirable.
· Knowledge of research and analysis processes.
B. Education (level and type):B.S. Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
C. Related Work
Web Development experience (3 years)
The rewards we offer the ideal candidate:
- An upbeat, casual, professional team environment in a growing company within a growing industry.
- Many career paths including software development, management, project management, marketing, program development and sales.
- Great benefits including 3 weeks paid time off, 401(k) with employer match, medical, dental, vision and prescription insurance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org