Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Data Analyst for a long term contract.
• 3 years of work experience in a highly analytical role in a corporate environment with a proven track record of leveraging data analysis to drive significant business impact
• MS SQL Server experience, ideally including work using Reporting Services, Analytical Services, SSIS, BIDS and SQL Server jobs. Advanced Transact-SQL skills required.
• BA/BS in an analytical-oriented field and/or several years of experience working in an analytical position including extensive database development (SQL) work.
• Expert level proficiency with Excel.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience with some DBA-type tasks, like configuring reporting services, desirable.
• Self-motivated individual with creativity and enthusiasm for database development and analytical projects
• Experience in ecommerce/Internet would be a plus.
What you'll be doing:
In this position, you will be part of the Business Analytics team working to develop strategic analysis and reporting tools for increasing sales and marketing efficiency. The Analyst will manage critical weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting and will perform ad-hoc analyses, while continuously striving to improve and automate reporting tools and processes. The analyst will work to improve access to data, to respond to ad hoc data requests and interpret data trends.
Minimum Required Skills:
SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, BIDS, T-SQL, SSMS, DBA
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com