Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Data Analyst for a permanent full time opportunity.
The role has responsibility to partner with Business and Technical teams to design and support analytic solutions. The person in this position must understand data warehousing and data analysis concepts. The primary purpose of the role is to help sustain and enhance the current applications by performing data analysis and development related to ETL processes in a data warehouse environment.
• Translate data requirements into technical specifications and process designs for analytic solutions.
• Provide data analysis to determine trends, exceptions, proactive alerts, etc. and make recommendations to resolve issues.
• Provide ETL analysis and development support as needed for Informatica and Business Objects data services
• Provide data analysis and recommendations for the enhancement, correction, and/or development of client Analytic applications.
• Provide technical leadership within project teams as a subject matter expert and conduct/participate in business requirement, design, and code reviews.
• Identify issues and perform root cause analysis, and alert business community or technical team with recommended courses of action.
• Help analyze and develop support related ETL coding changes
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com