We are seeking a Data Analyst for a contract to hire opportunity in St. Louis, Missouri.
· Reponsible for data anlysis, validation, cleansing rules and data collection.
· Coordinates with other departments to ensure data is delivered on time and is accurate.
· Extracts and analyzes data from various sources including databases, manual files and Excel spreadsheets.
· Responds to data inquiries from various business organizations and users.
· Reviews and troubleshoots day-to-day data support issues.
· Performs research and associated financial and/or operations data analysis related to financial regulatory data.
· Knowledge of relational and dimensional database concepts.
Industry experience in financial services. Self starter, strong communication skills, can work independently or in a collaborative environment, must be organized and detail oriented.
|Toad for SQL Server||Required||4 Years|
|Excel 2003 (formulas a must)||Required||6 Years|
|Excel 2007 (formulas a must)||Required||2 Years|
|Data Requirements Analysis||Required||4 Years|
|Data Integrity Analysis||Required||4 Years|
|Global Candidate Requirements|
|Criminal Back Ground & Drug Screening||Required||Days|
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org