Must have both Oracle Applications and Database experience. Essential Functions:
- Responsible for all facets of Oracle production and development databases.
- Design, install, maintain, proactively monitor, troubleshoot, tune, and administer corporate databases.
- Plan and implement new version upgrades and patches for the databases.
- Resolve database issues, concerns and problems.
- Develop strategy and processes to ensure corporate data security using accepted Security Best Practices.
- Install, maintain and administer corporate ERP applications software.
- Databases: Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g; Microsoft SQL Server
- Operating Systems: UNIX and Windows
- Languages: SQL, PL/SQL
- Bachelor’s degree (Master degree preferred) in Computer Science or other technical field.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in the field of Information Systems.
- Team oriented – in addition to participating on a team, possess the ability to lead the team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Application experience with Oracle 11i e-Business (Financials & Manufacturing).
- Languages: Java; HTML; XML; UNIX scripting; Microsoft.Net
- Oracle DBA; Microsoft SQL Server; Oracle Apps DBA
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com