This position will develop relational data models and migration strategies under the direction of the Systems Architect for existing hierarchical data structures. The focus of this position is structural analysis and design. The source data environment is mainframe VSAM files and CA-Datacom databases. The target environment is Microsoft SQL Server. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual looking for a challenging job opportunity in a great IT work environment. Primary efforts will be directed at helping to solve the growing challenge of mainframe modernization and migration.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent required.
- Experience in Microsoft and mainframe environments.
- Must have knowledge of relational database structures and data modeling.
- Programming experience in at least 3 languages (VB .Net a plus).
- Experience in programming SQL Server using the CLR and .Net Assemblies in a plus.
- Excellent logical and analytical skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven research skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org