Requirements: Education and Experience
– Bachelor degree in the field of computer science, information technology or business administration
Knowledge & Experience
– Minimum 8 years of SAP related experience
– Minimum 3 years managing SAP solution delivery teams
– Minimum 3 years experience managing vendor teams and service level objectives
– One full cycle of an SAP implementation and
– Minimum 3 years experience in SAP 4.7 or higher
– Experience with SAP related to SD, MM, PP, FI, CO, WM, PM, QM, BW, BOBJ, PI in a manufacturing business
– Functional experience in the supply chain operations is preferred
– Proven experience with business and requirements analysis and business process modeling/mapping
– Ability to create systematic and manual operations procedures in both technical and user-friendly language
– Extensive experience with core software applications, such as ERP, CRM, PLM, BI, etc.
– Demonstrated people and project management skills
– Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
– Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it
– Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
– Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
– Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
– Highly self motivated and directed
– Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
– Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required
– Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
– Strong customer service orientation
– Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Job Description: The Delivery Manager – SAP Center of Excellence provides leadership for the day-to-day operational and administrative activities of SAP Center of Excellence personnel and is responsible for delivery of SAP COE objectives, working with the Project ONE Program Management Office in setting strategic direction and providing leadership in the support and deployment of the existing SAP solution. Directs, leads, and advises staff; utilizes planning, analytical, and tool set knowledge & skills to effectively assess, define and deliver systems & solutions to the business in the SAP environment. Advanced working knowledge of the SAP applications/data environment as well as excellent systems and business process analysis, project management, portfolio management, and communication skills required.
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience within the manufacturing sector and/or fluid marketing with specific knowledge of the Food and Beverage industry. Understanding of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma preferred.
The candidate should also possess strong interpersonal and people management competencies with demonstrated project management, business process, and analytical thinking skills.
This position will report to the Project ONE program manager in the shared Project / Production Support Program Management Office.
*Signing Bonus available
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org