|This position is responsible for the implementation, maintenance and support of corporate systems. This position also has overall responsibility for computer and help desk operations, including PC/Server support. This position will provide leadership and strategic direction for the Corporate Systems group, and develop relationships with corporate leaders to ensure the group’s direction is consistent with corporate goals. Corporate Systems include enterprise systems, such as imaging, email and human resources systems that support area councils, corporate and the business units. This position would coordinate closely with the Director – Supply Chain Systems and the Director. Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Minimum Qualifications:
Education and Experience
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience in food-related manufacturing and/or distribution industries preferred
- Strong knowledge of information systems and technology, including:
- General knowledge of computer and help desk operations, with good general systems knowledge
- Good general understanding of various systems, such as imaging, email, human resources, systems, etc., and how IT infrastructure and knowledge can be utilized to further business goals.
- Experience with and ability to analyze and select internally developed and third-party software
- Strong oral and written communication skills – ability to effectively exchange ideas and information; demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff:
- Proven ability to present a positive and professional image of the department
- Ability to understand business requirements and utilize IT knowledge to offer solutions and alternatives to business issues
Ability to articulate complex technical issues in language that is understandable to non-IT business users and executives. Able to summarize and present recommendations in a
- concise format.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, with proven proclivity for action; able to translate broad general strategies to actionable items; able to balance careful planning and preparation with continuous progress towards completion of goals.
- Experienced manager, with record of progressive management responsibilities:
- Strong project management skills, with ability to manage large portfolio of projects, set priorities, and follow-up on progress
Good general management skills, including ability to manage conflict, negotiate, build and motivate teams, develop succession plans, manage change, solve problems, delegate, and make decisions.
Titles Reporting to this Position:
Scope (Revenue, Number of Employees, etc.):
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org