Candidate should have 5 years of EHR Project Management Operations experience.
The Director, Customer Implementations works under general direction of the VP of Professional Services Group and is responsible for assisting in the leadership of the Professional Services Group and driving the successful implementation of the company products at client sites. In this role the Director will fulfill the HR management responsibilities for certain services team members and oversee their client engagements. In this capacity the Director will assist in managing the strategic aspects of implementations within their span of control and mitigate any risk. The Director, Customer Implementations serves as the company control point during the implementation process and has direct responsibility for negotiating and coordinating resolution for all implementation issues at the client sites within their region. The Director, Customer Implementations will ultimately be responsible for managing project escalations that may include a combination of software applications and related interfaces. The Director, Customer Implementations will engage in quality reviews, develop and implement strategic objectives while driving sound business practices within the team.
The Director, Customer Implementations should possess the ability to work independently, with minimal leadership and guidance and successfully manage issues that are a result of team member performance, resource escalations, and customer requirements.
The Director, Customer Implementations is responsible for the financial budgeting of the project teams, managing the billable utilization of all team members and ensuring the team has scheduled resources to meet all services goals. The Director, Customer Implementations must manage the team and project issues that could affect the outcome of the project and potentially affect the revenue stream of the company.
The Director, Customer Implementations is responsible for driving the improvements within the Services organization, whether through process improvement, methodology changes, installation documents or tool creation.
The Director, Customer Implementations works with the sales organization to help plan and manage customer prospects through to the statement of work development and project timeline creation at which time the project will be turned over to a Project Manager.
· Solid understanding of post-acute care organization’s and their associated work flow
· Knowledge of healthcare industry and industry trends
· Proven, successful record of leading complex initiatives over a period of 8+ years with healthcare industry knowledge and experience required.
· Senior level experience supporting healthcare clinical and financial information systems, particularly electronic medical records, provider order entry, clinical documentation, medication management, and billing/patient accounting solutions implementation and/or change management and process optimization required.
· 3-5 years of experience running services organizations
· Understands the processes needed for a services organization to run smoothly
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org