Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Director of IT Operations and Projects for a permanent opportunity.
Candidate must perform in a consultative, hands-on style to direct and manage IT staff responsible for daily operations, projects, and tasks to meet the requirements of the business, with both internal and external customers and partners. Directs and manages the IT Operations team, the Project Management team, the Systems Analysis team, and the Quality Assurance team. Responsible for all aspects of staff, project, priority, budget, and schedule management.
· Manage IT Operations processing and development staff to ensure that day-to-day processing (jobs/file transfers) complete successfully, online systems are functioning appropriately, action items are addressed timely, and modifications to operational code are made quickly.
· Manage Project Management team to document and run full life-cycle .NET/SQL/SSRS development projects for major EHI projects/tasks.
· Manage Systems Analysis team to extract and document all business and systems project and task specifications and perform task-level project management and quality assurance testing.
· Manage Quality Assurance team to document, create test cases, and fully test products produced by the operations and development teams.
· Manage/triage the intake queues for IT production problems, tasks, and projects to ensure that the highest priority projects are analyzed, developed, and implemented first.
· Work effectively and productively within a team environment, respecting all members of the team and management.
· Provide leadership and training to ensure the most effective use of time and resources for operations and projects.
· Perform reviews, coaching, and staff motivation.
· Manage staff and resources within budget and schedule.
· Perform other duties as required.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· 7+ years in managing a wide variety of IT technical staff, running IT operations and projects, and interfacing with the business and vendors.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (desirable).
· Demonstrated knowledge of business processes and systems to understand the impact of project and priority decisions on business objectives.
· Experience in documentation, presentation tools, and project management tools.
· Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Access, and SQL queries (a plus).
· Experience in a Microsoft .NET/SQL/SSRS/2005/2008 Web/Windows environment.
· Experience (preferred) in Medicare HMO (Health Care) or related industry, especially related to HIPAA 5010, ICD-10, or TriZetto Facets (a plus).
· Ability to work under tight deadlines while providing high-quality work.
· Excellent organizational skills, meeting facilitation, self-administration, attention to detail, multi-tasking, prioritization, critical thinking and analysis, decision-making, verbal and written communications, and interpersonal interactions (ability to foster a cooperative work environment).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org