Cycle3 IT is seeking a Director of Product Engineering in a full time permanent capacity.
The product development team within the Organization brings together world class experts to develop and ship software products that will enable the acceleration of our R & D pipeline. Working with world class scientists in these areas, the product development will focus on conceptualizing and developing applications at the intersection of groundbreaking science and scalable product development. The team manages a portfolio of over 100+ software products covering a breadth of areas including hardware devices, Internet-of-Things, data science, analytics, mobile and cloud platforms. The team is always looking for new game-changing ideas and intelligent solutions that advance the Organization’s vision.
Cycle3 IT is seeking an exceptionally talented individual to head the product development team consisting of multiple software development teams and architects to contribute across the Global organization. We are looking for a candidate that is entrepreneur driven, willing to make bold moves, and committed to inspire and develop a team that can build great things!
- Collaborate with the leadership team to define future products and product enhancements
- Provide strategic, technical and project leadership in a fast paced engineering environment to accelerate development of software applications.
- Collaborate with other functional groups within the Organization to align priorities with key organizational strategic areas
- Build, manage, mentor and inspire the software engineering organization and scale the organization to support multiple fast-paced product launches.
- Architect the product design for next generation applications leveraging the advances in cloud infrastructure and other open source platforms
- Minimum Masters in Computer Science or related fields of study
- 5+ years of SDLC experience, with 3+ years of experience leading software engineers and experience in managing multiple projects with shifting priorities
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and record keeping skills, and the ability to foster a positive team environment
- Proven Track Record of delivering high quality software on time and within budget
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments, automated testing, agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency, debugging, performance profiling and optimization, and a comprehensive understanding of object-oriented/functional and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Experience with managing the development of SaaS and cloud based applications
- Experience with Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) like Amazon AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience with open source technologies
Yes, 5 % of the Time
More information about the job
Is Relocation Available?
Are you open to sponsorship?
Are there flexible work hours?
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there a bonus structure?
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org