Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Director of Software Engineering for a permanent opportunity.
The Director of Software Engineering provides a strong leadership and consultative role to the software development team. The overall focus is on market and customer requirements, technology advances, product quality, product cost and time-to-market.
- Manages the design and development of computer software applications
- Oversees employees engaged in the design and development of computer software applications.
- Develops and implements business plans, policies, and procedures
- Collaborates with other departments to prioritize software development needs including design, development, and documenting and testing new and existing software
- Evaluates results within business unit to determine if organizational objectives are being met
- Analyzes and resolves software development issues and needs in terms of the software's full life cycle
- Maintains departmental expertise and exercises wide latitude in determining personal objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- Applies expertise and unique technical/industry knowledge in solving issues that are unique and extremely complex given time, budget, culture, and resource constraints
- Drives implementation of product development best practices including: organization, process, and tools to achieve consistent superior results
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 7 + years’ experience in a leadership role, preferably within a software development group
- Experience with Java, Oracle, JQuery, J2EE, EAP6, and AJAX
- Preferred experience with Linux, Apache, HTML 5, CSS, PL/SQL, and Mule ESB
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com