Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking an Enterprise Architect who will join a team to develop the architecture and strategy surrounding our web-based health applications using C# and .Net 4.0 within a Microsoft development environment. The candidate will support the oversight, standardization and validation of our enterprise application development, work with related infrastructure areas on projects and efforts relating to enterprise level, cross area initiatives, and conduct R&D projects for the betterment of the department.
· Work closely with User Experience Designers, DBAs, Web Application Developers and Software Engineers in a highly collaborative development environment
· Support developers by providing architecture direction in terms of technology, software and infrastructure for projects in the delivery life cycle.
· Utilize capability modeling to align IT strategy and planning with business strategy and goals.
· Recommend policies, standards and guidelines that provide direction for the selection, development, implementation and use of Information Technology within the enterprise.
· Manage the risks associated with information and assets through appropriate standards and security policies
· Drive innovation in UI through proof of concepts and prototyping
· Adhere to best practices and standards in web technologies
· Expert, with 10+ years experience at Solution and Domain architecture
· Proficient in the use of OOP/OOD techniques and methodologies using C#
· Demonstrated knowledge of Program Management and Project Management and related skills.
· Knowledge of the .NET Framework 4.0 and associated class libraries
· Ability to execute project plans that streamline business activities
· Working knowledge of software development lifecycles (SDLCs) and their utilization in software development projects
· Ability to apply group development standards and work constructively within a collaborative team environment
· Strong problem solving ability, analytical and design skills
· Solid communication and interpersonal skills
· Related-field Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Experience in following areas is a strong plus:
· Visual Studio 2010
· Windows 2008 Server
· SQL Server 2008
· Team Foundation Server 2010
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com