Reporting to the Director of Technology and Enterprise Architecture, the Enterprise Architect will contribute to the product technology strategy. Working closely with various technology groups, the Architect will spearhead development and delivery of multigenerational strategic technology plans in response to the business and product roadmap.
- Oversee the conceptualization and implementation of a practical product architecture strategy, considering business trends and factors.
- Formulate competitively differentiating product technology breakthroughs.
- Drive programs that support increasing the organization's capacity for innovation.
- Drive key initiatives focusing on bottom line growth (increased positive customer experience and accelerated product delivery) along with improved cost efficiencies (increase leverage & reuse and technology stack standardization).
- Drive the evaluation, conceptualization, design, and integration of major new capabilities into organization’s software product lines, ensuring that product design and technology choices anticipate future needs, while satisfying short-term market requirements.
- Enhance and develop product by supporting due diligence and planning for merger & acquisition integration
- Create long-term prioritization plans for shared architecture development across the organization that supports integrated products, without sacrificing short-term goals and needs.
- Enact processes for constantly improving the performance, scalability, extensibility, interoperability, reliability, availability, and usability of organization’s software products.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices.
- Lead and chair an Architecture Review Board
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org