Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking an Enterprise Systems Engineer for a full time permanent role in St. Louis, Missouri.
Administration and management of enterprise Active Directory, Windows based servers, VMware and Exchange.
Responsible for designing, installing, configuring, and maintaining the organization’s Windows servers, VMWare, including Windows 2003, 2008 and 2012, Exchange and Office 365. This position is also responsible for participating in disaster recovery functions; organizing off-site storage necessary for recovery processes and execution of recovery procedures; and installing, configuring, testing, and implementing server applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Build, optimize and manage secure server’s in both physical and virtual environments, and storage arrays.
· Manage performance, track capacity and resolve any system notification issues, thin provisioning issues and data de-duplication issues
· Monitor server events, including nightly back ups
· Maintain enterprise security model and best practices
· Review and develop procedures and document resolutions
· Install and configure servers
· Suggest hardware standards
· Responsible for server backups and restores
· Schedule system maintenance
· Maintain server hardware
· Regular attendance is considered an essential job function
· Participate in on call rotation
· Some evening and weekend hours
Essential Characteristics and Competencies
· Strong Ethics and Integrity, Dedication to a Safe Work Environment, Commitment to a Diverse Workforce that recognizes and respects every individual’s unique skills and perspectives.
· Customer focus, results-driven, teamwork, communications, adaptability, quality, initiative, problem solving and analysis.
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, a related discipline or equivalent experience is required
· 4+ years of Active Directory administration, , Power shell scripting
· 4 + years of VMWare
· Large scale storage experience (NAS / SAN, HSM, backups).
· Active Directory Federated Service knowledge and support experience
· Microsoft Certificate Authority (CA) Server support experience.
· Exchange experience for enterprise environments including Office 365
· LOGON SCRIPTS creation/ Implementation and troubleshooting
· Expertise in design and configuration of Group Policy, DHCP and DNS
Certificates/Licenses: Microsoft Certifications a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org