Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking an ETL Developer (Data stage) for a contract role.
– 2+ years of Data Warehousing experience
– 2+ years of progressive ETL Architecture & Development experience
– 2+ years of IBM Data Stage ETL experience
– 2+ years of DB2, Oracle, and/or SQL Server experience
· Design high performing, large, scalable ETL solutions integrating multiple source systems using Data Stage with DB2, Oracle, and SQL Server source/target working with an ETL Architect
· Design, and develop the optimal approach for obtaining data from diverse source system platforms and moving it to the EDW via extraction processes.
· Collaborate with Data Architect, Business Analyst, ETL Architect & BI Analyst to design, build, and maintain data stores used to support the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
· Modify ETL processes to accommodate source system changes with new business user requirements.
· Capture metadata and rules associated with ETL processes using approved tools.
· Implement automation of data loading, auditing, and cleansing processes.
· Adhere to programming and subsystem standards, properly structured programming techniques, well documented internally and externally, and free from code, data and documentation side effects.
· Develop complete and accurate structured system acceptance test plans.
· Execute testing and documents the results.
· Develop and implement installation plans in accordance with change management policies.
· Monitor system performance statistics to ensure the changes perform within standards.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com