Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking an ETL Developer with expertise in MS SQL Server, Talend Data Integration.
This is a Contract Remote Role, project-based position for 9-12 weeks.
** There will be 1 trip to New York to meet the team and the trip is paid for.
The ETL Developer will be responsible for collaborating with a analyst on data mapping requirements and designing, developing, and unit testing data integration processes.
Required Skills: SQL, data modeling, data warehousing, and ETL development.
This role requires 80% travel or possible relocation.
- Design and develop efficient and reliable data pipelines to move data from source files, databases, and application systems to a data warehouse.
- Use expert coding skills in SQL.
- Develop and implement data auditing strategies and processes to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Experience with all aspects of Talend Data Integration.
- Understanding of data warehousing, ETL and data integration, data mapping and translation
- Experience with data and application systems analysis
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate findings, debrief, operate as a resource and make recommendations
- Ability to thrive in a detail-oriented and results-driven environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- At least 5 years of experience independently developing Talend Data Integration jobs
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Proven track record delivering results
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, or another technical field
- Experience with data warehousing and data integration: 5-7 years
- Preferred experience with healthcare provider organizations: 3+ years
- Preferred experience interacting with eClinicalWorks, ADP, or Abila applications and data
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org