Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking an individual with experience in Excel Spreadsheets.
**Government Contract Management and Administration experience. (2-7 years experience) A Plus but not Required***
Candidates who apply should be familiar with various forms of government procurement such as Open Market, DLA/DoD contract award process and General Services Administration Schedules program.
I. Position Description:
We are responsible for providing government contract expertise, oversight and administrative support of government contractual agreements to our clients. Duties include representing clients to government contracting officers and assisting clients with contract compliance. Duties also include initiating contract modifications on behalf of clients, and making recommendations for improving and expanding client government sale opportunities, preparing and distributing reports, conducting product analysis, and coordinating at all levels of government and corporate organizations.
Duties also include assistant supervisory role with responsibilities for the overall management of office workflow, oversight of the office administrative assistant and providing back up for general administrative office tasks as needed.
II. Duties & Responsibilities
Government Contract Specialist
· Locate and complete government document for new government contract proposals as well as documents to modify awarded government contracts
· Write/assemble documentation and then initiate government contract modification packages
· Monitor and follow up on actions/requests to ensure completion and implementation
· Maintain client contract binders and data base files
· Research, analyze, report and recommend product and price data for client government contracts
· Assist with development and maintenance of client electronic/on-line catalogs
· Research and/or analyze problems, requirements, and questions, then prepare detailed reports/recommended action for client and government contracting officers
· Knowledge/understanding/ability of our client business type and possible government business opportunities that will enhance client government sales opportunities
· Assistant office supervisor, responsible for oversight of work flow and office personnel, to include training of new employees
· Performance of general office duties as called upon
- Proficient with Excel Formulas and Formatting
- Excellent Verbal and Written skills
- General Office Administration
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Skilled in managing multiple projects simultaneously
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org