Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a FileNet Consultant for a 12 month project.
The consultant should be a highly skilled IBM Portal Consultant with over 5+ years of experience in the field. Background should include architectural analysis, design, development, integration, documentation and implementation of Web-based, multi-tiered systems using the IBM Middleware suite of products.
IBM Middleware: IBM WebSphere Portal,IBM Quikr for WebSphere Portal,
IBM ECM : IBM FileNet Content Engine/Process Engine/IBM Connections Content Manager(CCM), IBM Case Manager,IBM Content Navigator.
Infrastructure: VMWare ESX, Workstation, Oracle Virtualbox , Microsoft Windows Server 2008,2010,2012
Others: J2EE, JSF, Struts, OOAD, UML, Rational Rose,
Ø Install and Configure IBM FileNet ECM( CE/PE/XT/ICC) on multiple.
Ø On-call support for Production environment for IBM Middleware products.
Ø Install and Configure ITCAM for Application Diagnostics to monitor FileNet WAS Servers.
Ø Provide L3 Development Support for various IBM ECM Products on multiple environments.
Ø Highly skilled in Problem Solving and Troubleshooting ad hoc issues.
Ø Implement TDS Server replication
Ø Development of custom plugin using IBM Content Navigator.
Ø Exposure to IBM Case Manager V5.2 Foundation.
Ø Setup DB2 HADR for High Availability for hosting FileNet based applications.
1. Install and Configure FileNet Content Engine/Process Engine/Workplace XT on DEV/Stage/Production Environment.
2. Deploy FileNet artifacts and move the artifacts from dev to stage to prod environments.
3. Install DB2/IBM HTTP Server/IBM WebSphere Application Server for FileNet on multiple environment.
4. Problem Determination and troubleshooting FileNet servers.
5. Go to person for any FileNet Infrastructure related issues at the client site.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com