Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Full Stack Developer for a 12 month + contract opportunity.
St. Louis, MO
Due to team growth, we are seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer with strong experience with UI Frameworks including React, Angular or Node. This role will focus on new development.
- Work directly with Product Designers to create an Element Design System to be leveraged by all development teams
- Building the site to host EDS and providing usage guidelines and implementation details, so that it can be informative and accessible to both technical, and non-technical roles.
- Work with other developers to increase adoption of EDS and alter based on feedback
- The team is part of the Developer Enablement Technical Platform in IT Products & Engineering, focusing on delivering solutions to our Product Development teams to enable them to spend more time building business logic and less time worrying about how to operationalize their code. The EDS team will focus on creating the design system that will be utilized by all of the product development teams to create consistent, usable, and accessible sites.
What You Bring to the Team:
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with UI frameworks such as Material Design. Familiarity with styling and implementing front-end frameworks such as react, vue and angular.
- Three or more years of experience in solving challenging technical problems in web application development.
- At least 2 years’ experience with React, Angular, or Node would be required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com