Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Hyperion Programmer for a permanent opportunity.
Work with Enterprise Architecture team to support the technical aspects of the company Hyperion environment. This includes Essbase, Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Strategic Finance, and Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Automate processes using MAXL scripts including HFM loads and Essbase data loads
· Perform migrations of Oracle Hyperion 11.x Planning, Essbase, and HFM applications including: Business Rules, Calc Scripts, Security, and Reports
· Assist in troubleshooting Oracle Hyperion 11.x issues and work with Infrastructure Team to apply patches where necessary
· Understand Custom Hyperion Interfaces for HFM & Planning. Automate and validate Interfaces to and from Hyperion
· Establish and implement cloning procedures between non-production and production Oracle Hyperion 11.x systems
· Establish and test backup procedures for Oracle Hyperion 11.x systems working with Infrastructure team
· Configure ERPi for GL to HFM loads
· Automate HFM Loads using FDM batch scheduling
· Monitor, analyze and tune Hyperion Essbase cubes
Essential Characteristics and Competencies
· Strong Ethics and Integrity, customer focus, results-driven, teamwork, communications, adaptability, quality, initiative, problem solving and analysis.
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
· 4 years Hyperion programming experience with Hyperion Essbase BSO/ASO development, Maxl, Calc Scripts and FDM.
· Good understanding of Oracle Hyperion 11.x components including Planning, Essbase, HFM, FDM, DRM, ERPi and EPMA
· Understanding of Oracle Weblogic for Oracle Hyperion 11.x Applications a plus
· Working knowledge of Windows Servers and Linux
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org