The Infomatica Systems Support Administrator is responsible for providing technical support for the Infomatica environment including assessment and implementation of new technologies, and providing Information Technology with a long-term perspective on the relationship of Infomatica technology to the business opportunities facing the company. It is extremely important to the company that on-line processing of Informatica systems offer the highest reliability and performance possible. The Admin is challenged to work with architecture, application development and other infrastructure teams to help achieve a state-of-the-art environment that meets current and future business objectives.
This position will be with the Infomatica Systems Administrative Support Team whose responsibilities include working with the Infomatica Projects and Implementation Team to implement solutions and adherence to existing procedures and best practices for maintaining a robust, highly available Infomatica platform to meet the varying businesses requirements.
* BE or BS Degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Technology or related field preferred
* 2-3 years (Intermediate) 3-5 Years (Senior) IT operation with strong understanding of supporting Unix application systems, theories, principles, and practices
* 2-3 years (Intermediate)/5+ years (Senior) Infomatica Administrative experience
* Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, Database technologies, and standards
* Competent and proficient understanding of Unix/Linux Operating platforms
* Good understanding of the organizations goals and objectives
* Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
* Technical documentation skills
* Self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
* Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Project management experience a plus
* Hands-on software troubleshooting experience
* 1-3 years of Infomatica systems support administration skills in a Unix environment
* Oracle Database integration as it relates to Infomatica administration
* Autosys Batch Job scheduling system knowledge and plus
* Siperian Master Data Management systems knowledge a plus
* Provide emergency support 7 days x 24 hours on an On-Call basis
* Adept at conducting research into software-related issues and products
* Convert business processes and needs into technical requirements.
* Ability to design, develop, integrate, and implement related application components, including front-end implementation, server-side implementation, and database integration.
* Create and maintain technical documentation, test plans and implementation plans.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org