Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking 2 Information (Data) Architects for a 12 month project in St. Louis, Missouri.
We are in need of 1 Architect with Business Intelligence exerience.
Required Technical Skills:
· Demonstrate strong SQL skills.
· Exhibit strong data analysis and architect skills.
· Translate business needs into long-term information architecture solution.
· Participate in developing solution blueprints, evaluating hardware and software platforms.
· Understands data modeling (Normalization, Star Schema, possibly “The Vault”).
· Understands data architecture (Data Warehousing, ODS, Data Marts, Staging).
· Completed several Information Management (BI, Data Management, DBA) projects.
· Understanding of advanced concepts (MDM, Data Governance, Metadata management, etc.).
· Led several solutions at a departmental or enterprise level (small / medium client); participated on enterprise solution (large client).
· Experience in 1 – 2 leading data platforms (ORACLE, SQL Server, Teradata, Netezza)
Desired Technical Skills:
· Exposure to modeling tools (ERwin, ORACLE Designer 2000, ER/Studio, etc.).
· Expertise in one or more integration tools (DTS, SSIS, Informatica, Data Stage, etc.).
· Expertise in one or more OLAP tools (Analysis Services, Cognos, BO, etc.).
· Expertise in one or more Reporting tools (Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, ProClarity, etc.).
· Thought-leader in leading Business Intelligence technologies (vendor).
Required General Skills:
· COMMUNICATION SKILLS
· STRONG PRESENTATION
· Strong Leadership