Provides support to customers on various issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems and concerns of customers. Answers inquiries in person and via telephone, e-mail and voice mail concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including operating systems. Work is performed under limited supervision.
- Performs a full range of system administration functions in order to control Kronos Timekeeping, Learning Management Systems and the HR self service for Managers and Employees.
- Provides full user support for standard application software in orderto meet user and company needs. To include password reset, high-level guidance pertaining to end user tools (ie. Pdf, flash viewers, browser, etc.).
- Monitors and administrates AS/400 systems performance.
- Generates and installs vendor system software product upgrades.(Kronos)
- Maintains AS/400 operating systems in order to ensure interface ofoperational functions and application systems, and to identify and correct software problems.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of operating systems on AS/400.
- Knowledge of Kronos Timekeeping application design.
- Mentor users with use of the Employee self-service, LearningManagement and Kronos timekeeping applications.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot computer system problems.
- Ability to effectively communicate with end users in problemidentification and resolution.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com