Cycle3 IT Staffing is looking for a motivated Infrastructure Engineer.
We focus on both Traditional Infrastructure as well Cloud Computing. We have over 150 clients, and have won the SmartCEO Future 50 Award representing the 50 fastest growing companies in New York. We provide custom IT Consulting and Support for our clients, as opposed to selling a Managed Service platform.
- This is a full time, salary positionfor an IT Consultant/Engineer who will be responsible for supporting multiple businesses across many industries. The following will be expected of the consultant:
o Support multiple clients on a daily basis remotely and onsite
o Project based work: including new server build outs, email migrations, and new office planning.
o Oversee and lead projects
o Hands on Work with various technologies – including firewalls, servers, email services, and general help desk.
o Provide a high level overview of clients, including network diagrams, passwords, and other client specific information
o Documenting procedures that were performed at client including time spent, and report back to service coordinator with any follow up items
o Be able to provide group training on services such as Google Apps and Hosted Exchange, including groups that are 10 or more
o Experience with Cabling and/or Building out Server Rooms is a plus.
- Hard Working, analytical, forward-thinking, team player, fast-paced, outstanding communication skills (55+ WM), ability to learn technologies quickly.
- Examples of dealing with tough clients/scenarios
- Examples of troubleshooting without assistance from a Senior Engineer
- Writing Samples, showing your grammar and communication skills
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- Virtualization including VMware and Hyper-V
- Cisco/Meraki Firewalls , Switches, and Access Points including CLI-based routers
- Sonicwall firewalls
- Cloud technologies including Google Apps, Microsoft 365, Rackspace Cloud / Hosted Exchange and Amazon Web Services
- Backup Methods and Products
- Disaster Recovery Planning and Simulation
- End-user support, customer service
We pride ourselves in honesty, transparency and teamwork, internally as well as with our clients. We are an IT company that does not focus on Managed Services, and therefore provide hourly consulting for our 200+ clients, mainly in the New York City area, but also across the world. Our main office is located near Grand Central Station.
We are a youthful team that likes to work hard and play hard, and we are looking for the self-motivated cream of the crop.
- Full-time Position
- Simple IRA (similar to 401K)
- Monthly Metrocard
- Great team to work with
- Business Systems (Contact Management, Email, Calendaring, Project Management, Dispatching), are all utilizing Cloud technology and is proven to work efficiently
- Office near Grand Central Station
- Possible Bonuses / Other Incentives
- Miscellaneous Entertainment Perks (Tickets, Events, Retreats)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com