Desired start is on 2/17/2020.
This is a remote role!
*Consultant to have experience working with filtering or custom processing of journal files and experience working with Epic Chronicles.
Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking an Intersystems Caché database developer with experience in ObjectScript programming and database journaling. You will assist our team in the development of programs that integrate data from existing Caché databases with a broader data and analytics solution. You will have responsibility for the design, development, and unit testing of all of the Caché solution components.
Why You Should Consider This Opportunity
- Short-Term Project. This is expected to be a 4-6 month engagement.
- Growth: As part of a larger project team, you will see how other technologies are used in the broader solution and have the opportunity to expand you skills
- Culture: Environment of Flexibility, Teamwork, and Personal Growth
Where This Position Is Located
- 100% Remote (one trip to Durham, NC is not required but would be nice to meet the team)
What You Will Do
- Participates in activities related to the design & development
- Collaborates with current team in transition EDI Mapping from Sybase to TIBCO
- Contribute to the entire implementation process for replacing two legacy EDI applications
- Lead on-the-job training of current in-house around EDI Mapping
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Responsible for build and test of applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and complex performance tuning
Soft Skill Requirements
- Good communication with clients, infrastructure teams, and other developer – listening and providing answers
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to build from good relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ability to gather and assimilate information
- Up to date knowledge of technical applications
- Good knowledge of best practices, quality assurance, and highly available solutions
- Ability to be adapt and prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
- Strong software architecture and technical design experience
- Hands-on experience programming back-end Intersystems Caché database programs using ObjectScript / MUMPS
- Experience building highly reliable data integration processes, application programming interfaces, or web services with a Caché database system
- Knowledge of the Caché journaling and database replication subsystems
- Working knowledge of big data and data streaming technologies is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com