Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking Mobile Developers & Architects for permanent opportunities in St. Louis, Missouri.
Job Description STLluke22:47-53
Do you want to engage in exciting client work and be part of a rapidly growing team? As our team is growing we are looking for dynamic iOS and Android Developers. Everyone is working on the same projects; creating and testing as fast and efficiently as humanly possible. Don’t get lost in the crowd. This opportunity offers developers the opportunity to work on something different. From one project to the next, engineers on our team are constantly creating, testing and implementing solutions for our clients, and no two client projects are the same. With every project comes the unique opportunity to showcase your skills.
We are looking for iOS and Android developers at all levels with a broad range of languages who can adapt to new client environments and learn new technologies quickly.
What type of developer fits the profile? I could tell you, or I could let some of the team do it in their own words.
“We are a fast-paced and challenging, but extremely collaborative team working to solve complex problems for our clients”.
“We are a crew of developers fueled by the company’s caffeinated cookies and eager to develop solutions.”
“We’re a group of adaptable, self-motivated full-stack developers who play well with others”.
Now, imagine yourself:
- Designing, developing, and testing application code.
- Solving problems using modern languages and frameworks.
- Working with business analysts to understand and implement complex business functionality.
- Creating well-designed, well-implemented data layers.
- Being a member of an Agile team (standups, estimation, iterative development CI, demos, retrospectives).
- Collaborating with DevOps, Release Engineering, and Operation sot automate deployments.
- Analyzing application specifications and technology approaches to ensure business requirements are met and scalable for future product releases.
- Managing a team of developers and analysts throughout the entire product lifecycle.
Interesting in joining our crew? Here are a few things that we look for in a rock star developer:
- Experience working in mobile application development and software design for iOS and Android
- Strong experience in Swift/Obj-C and/or Java/ Kotlin and associated mobile technologies
- Experience with React Native and/or Cordova
Here are a few things that we look for in a rock star architect:
- Experience building Native and Hybrid applications for both iOS and Android platforms (an absolute must)
- Expertise in architectural patterns and design, and implementing RESTful APIs as microservices systems
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in OOAD, design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Fluency in a high-level Object-oriented programming language (preferably Java) and strong knowledge of Swift, iOS SDK, Java/Kotlin and Android SDK.
- Strong understanding of professional software engineering best practices for the full SDLC including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build processes, testing, and operations
- Strong understanding of relational and NoSQL databases (MySql, Postgres, Mongo, Redis, etc), SQL, and database/schema design
- Experience with TDD/BDD/DDD using JUnit, Cucumber etc.
- Knowledge of mobile testing frameworks including Espresso and XCTest.
- Experience delivering mobile applications to Enterprise and Public App stores.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management(MDM).
We offer members of the team:
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings.
- Life, disability, and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and extensive training.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com