Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking an iOS Mobile Developer for a long term project.
Candidate is responsible for analyzing, programming, documenting, debugging, and testing mobile apps. Majority of the work is going to be on developing native iOS apps according to newly formed architectural principles and guidelines and supporting/enhancing existing cross platform apps.
· Experience in developing native iOS apps
· Experience in deploying iOS apps
· Experience in developing cross platform apps using Apache Cordova
· Knowledge of iOS operating systems
· Experience in mobile interface design and development
· Proficient in HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JSON, and Ajax.
· Experience in developing REST/SOAP web services, preferably WCF.
· Good understanding of SOA architecture
· Provide input regarding further definition of development standards and application architecture principles.
· Expert knowledge of relational database concepts and experience with databases, SQL Server and SQLite.
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work in agile environment
· Experience with source control systems
· Work with team members on server-side integration
· Capable of independently working multiple projects simultaneously, achieving timely & quality results.
· Preferably, experience in developing native Android apps
· Knowledge of Android and Windows operating systems
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com