Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking an IT Administrator for a permanent opportunity in Kansas.
This role requires someone who can work on high level solutions and have management responsibilities while also being versatile enough to work with hands on issues solving server and network connectivity issues. The candidate should be someone who is good with people and interacting with customers and day to day IT issues.
The IT Administrator's role is to ensure the streamlined operation of the IT Department in alignment with the business objectives of the organization. This individual will plan, coordinate, direct, and design IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IT department. We need a team player who can assure the organization that systems are up-and-running
Position will have primary responsibility for maintaining all Corporate infrastructure including, but not limited to: Active Directory services, Domain controllers, DNS, DHCP, IP management, firewalls, remote access, remote offices, email, file storage, network management and performance, VLANs, wireless, phone system, hosted department services, and physical and infrastructure security. You’re going to work in a fast-paced environment with highly motivated people and the support role you serve in will make an impact!
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Hands on management of planning, maintaining, and monitoring the company’s IT infrastructure, including desktop/laptop, server, network, printer, storage, asset and lifecycle management (scheduled replacements and upgrades, etc.), telecommunications/voice services, mobile technologies, backups, and disaster recovery
• Provides excellent quality customer service by troubleshooting and resolving hardware, software and network issues for all employees
• Establishes and maintains user accounts, profiles, file sharing, access privileges and security; performs daily server tape backups and other activities to minimize risk of downtime
• Assists in planning, coordinating and consulting with vendors and clients for hardware/software purchases, product services and support; recommend lease vs. buy
• Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
• Track and tag small equipment purchases and proper disposals
• Coordinate new hire set up and disengagement of terminated employees
• Remain knowledgeable of the latest technology trends and capabilities, and determine when and how the company might benefit from emerging technologies
• Well organized and self-directed in managing own work and identifying needs of the company
• Able to work at a computer and monitor for extended periods of time
• Able to lift at least 25 lbs. of weight
• Able to be available after normal working hours
• Ability to work independently with little direction to meet deadlines
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills
• MCSE or equivalent experience and/or certifications preferred
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com