Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking an IT Support & Operations Manager for a full time opportunity in St. Louis Missouri.
- Oversee all operations and ensure up-time of the data center, network, and end user systems
- Manage Help Desk and provide support
- Manage Operations and Network staff
- Support SCCM and InTune environments.
- Troubleshoot all aspects of SCCM / InTune effectively and understand the product flow of patch management, software distribution, logging in detail and infrastructure components
- Evaluates current procedures and processes for accomplishing department objectives and continuously develops and implements improved practices
- Perform installation, maintenance and support of system software, hardware and infrastructure and user support for moderately complex projects. May oversee this effort if acting in team lead capacity
- Consults with vendors regularly to develop and implement proposals based on business needs
- Perform SSCM / InTune engineering and roll-out implementation
- Perform configuration, debugging and support for infrastructure platform for moderately complex projects
- Create scripts and automate data center activities
- Perform root cause analysis for service interruption recovery; create preventative measures
- Provide technical direction to IT employees and contractors
- Interface with Business Stakeholders on all applicable projects. Update manager on all escalated issues
- Any and all duties as assigned.
· BA degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 3+ years of IT management experience – preferred
· 3+ years’ experience in a Help Desk/Desktop/Server support environment
· SCCM / InTune deployment and infrastructure knowledge including troubleshooting experience
· Ability to create Advertisement/Collections/Packages/Applications within an SCCM 2012 / InTune environment for both PCs and Apple Mobile Devices
· Understanding of setup/use/troubleshooting of software deployment -Maintenance Windows
· Full understanding of downloading and deploying Software Updates within SCCM 2012
· Understanding of Operating System Deployment in SCCM 2012
· Understanding of Mobile Device Management provisioning
· Reporting with SCCM 2012
· Scripting experience
· Experience with ActiveBatch – preferred
· Deployment experience roll-out/waves
· Experience communicating with and supporting IT end users in multiple locations and with limited systems knowledge.
· Experience managing vendor/supplier relationships and service levels.
· Ability to work with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment.
· Focus on outstanding customer service.
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and operate in a very fast pace environment. Travel requirements are <20% including over night or multiple night trips. Accommodations will be made if they are reasonable, do not create an undue hardship, and will enable an individual with a disability to safely perform the essential job functions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com