- Under general direction and with minimal supervision, and using established procedures and policies, provides support of systems and users.
- Applies advanced skills and knowledge of implemented systems to help resolve highly complex issues and less routine problems.
- Analyzes, researches and recommends solutions to moderately complex problems and technical issues in a timely manner.
- Maintains a positive relationship with users.
- Functions as an expert in at least 2 to 4 network systems and is frequently consulted by others in the group for guidance.
- Ideal candidate will have a 4 year degree in IT related field or equivalent IT work experience, plus 3 to 5 years experience with windows technologies in a data center environment including Exchange 2007 and Windows 2003 server.
- Microsoft Certified Professional certifications in at least two disciplines also required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org