Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Java/Angular Developer for a permanent full time role.
Now, imagine yourself working on:
- Designing, developing and testing.
- Understanding and implementing complex business functionality.
- Operating as part of an Agile team (standups, estimation, iterative development CI, demos, retrospectives).
- Meeting and exceeding enterprise standards for quality and process (unit tests, SCM, SLDC tools, documentation).
Interested in joining the crew? Here are a few things we look for in a rock star developer:
- A degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in full lifecycle software development including J2EE project and development experience.
- Agile methodology know-how.
- A mastery of core Java, J2EE and DI frameworks (Spring, CDI, JBoss, Tomcat), as well as Hibernate Configuration (Connection, Dialect, Mappings).
- Experience with service-oriented architecture implementations in Java: SOAP, REST, JMS, JAX/RS, JAX/WS.
Our awesome benefits include:
- Excellent health, dental and vision
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings
- Life, disability and long-term care
- Robust career development
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com